50CAL Filter set Mavic Air 2 MCUV + CPL + ND4-8 (4 pieces)
- High-quality camera lens filters for the DJI Mavic Air 2 .
- Improves the quality of your drone photos and video recordings.
- Orange color in images on this page is not reflected in the images.
- Simple and quick (dis) assembly of the filter.
- Super lightweight (0.76 - 0.80 grams), made of high-quality aluminum.
- No adverse effect on the operation of the gimbal camera.
- Made of hardened optical glass (with high optical homogeneity).
- Special coating for a scratch resistant surface.
- Note : not suitable for DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom
This 50CAL Filter Set for Mavic Air2 is included
- MCUV filter - Reduces light pollution and blur, especially from distant objects, caused by ultraviolet radiation. Increases color saturation and contrast (better than possible in post-editing software). Protects the sensor against UV radiation.
- CPL filter - reduces (polarizes) glare and reflection from eg water. Increases color saturation and contrast (better than possible in post-editing software).
- ND4 filter - for use on cloudy days with relatively little light to reduce shutter speed by 2 f-stops.
- ND8 filter - for use on cloudy days to reduce shutter speed by 3 f-stops.
What are ND / PL filters?
Neutral Density (ND) and Polarizing (PL) drone camera filters are intended to reduce and / or filter the amount of light entering the camera. When applied correctly, ND / PL filters produce richer colors and greater contrast (such as clouds against a clear sky). Videos become smoother and more cinematic by an optimal shutter speed in combination with recording speed (frames per second). Lens filters also protect your camera lens from scratches and dust.
- DJI Mavic Air 2
No reviews found