PGYTECH DJI Mavic Air 2 Lens Filters ND8-16-32-64 (Professional)
DJI Mavic Air 2 Lens Filters ND-8-16-32-64 (Professional) Features
- The ND can effectively filter UV rays and reduce chromatic aberration, help to improve clarity and color restoration effect, as a great shooting assistant for your Mavic Air 2
- With multilayer hardened super coating, not only waterproof but also scratch resistant, can protect your camera lens from water, scratch, dust and other damages
- Special designed for Mavic Air 2, can be firmly combined with the lens of your Mavic Air 2, easy to install and unload
- Suitable for shooting in seashore, mountain area, snow plain and other open areas, weaken the blue tone caused by ultraviolet rays
Why do you need Professional Lens Filters
Take photos and videos in many different lighting conditions with this ND Filter Set for Mavic Air 2 from PGYTECH. This set includes an ND8, ND16, ND32, and ND64 filter. These ND filters are engineered to reduce the amount of light that enters the camera's lens. This set can reduce light from 3 to 6 stops and allow you to film in conditions from cloudy and overcast to extremely sunny and bright. In photos, it helps prevent overexposure and adds saturation to color, while in videos it lets you reduce the shutter speed for smooth and cinematic results.
The filters are constructed from German SCHOTT optical glass that has been ground and polished multiple times for a low refractive index to deliver accurate color reproduction. They're protected from damage with a waterproof, oil-resistant, and anti-scratch coating.
The filter is protected on both sides by its multilayered coating, and the optical glass contains two additional coatings, one to help reduce reflections without color shifts, and another to help absorb red light.
This filter set contains
- ND4 filter - for use on cloudy days with relatively little light to reduce shutter speed by 2 f-stops.
- ND8 filter - for use on cloudy days to reduce shutter speed by 3 f-stops.
- ND16 filter - for use on clear days to reduce shutter speed by 4 f-stops.
- ND32 filter - for use in bright sunlight to reduce shutter speed by 5 f-stops.
- ND32 filter - for use in very bright sunlight to reduce shutter speed by 6 f-stops.
- Lightweight aviation aluminum frame
- Nonslip, quick release design
What are ND / PL filters?
Neutral Density (ND) and polarizing (PL) drone camera filters are intended to reduce and / or filter the amount of light that enters the camera. When applied correctly, ND / PL filters produce richer colors and greater contrast (such as clouds against a clear sky). Videos become smoother and cinematic due to optimal shutter speed in combination with recording speed (frames per second). Lens filters also protect your camera lens from scratches and dust.
Read more about ND / PL filters for drones with a camera here.
No reviews found
DO YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS?
|Call us during office hours: +31 (0) 85 301 2306|
|Ask our Online Helpdesk or e-mail .|