50CAL DJI Mavic Air 2 ND32 drone camera filter
DJI Mavic Air Camera Lens Filter features
- High-quality drone camera lens filters for the DJI Mavic Air 2 .
- Improves the quality of your drone photos and video recordings .
- Simple and quick (dis) assembly of the filter.
- Super lightweight (0.76 - 0.80 grams).
- No adverse effect on the operation of the gimbal camera.
- Made of hardened optical glass (with high optical homogeneity).
- 16-layer multi-coating for a scratch-resistant surface.
The ND32 filter is made of optical glass, so the image obtained with the filter is of much better quality.
The filter is made accurately and does not negatively affect the quality of the filmed videos and captured photos. It improves the overall colors of the videos and photos.
The filter design is designed to avoid vignetting (black corners on the edges of the frame). This allows us to enjoy a perfect image by applying filters under all circumstances and without having to process the films extra graphically on the computer.
The filter is attached directly to the camera lens in a very quick and easy way. Just push the filter over the lens and you're done. The filter is mounted securely so that we can easily use it even in very difficult conditions.
ND32 filter - for use on cloudy days to reduce shutter speed by 5 f-stops.
What are ND / PL filters?
Neutral Density (ND) and Polarizing (PL) drone camera filters are intended to reduce and / or filter the amount of light entering the camera. When applied correctly, ND / PL filters provide richer colors and greater contrast (such as clouds against a clear sky). Videos become smoother and more cinematic by an optimal shutter speed in combination with recording speed (frames per second). Lens filters also protect your camera lens from scratches and dust.
- DJI Mavic Air 2
No reviews found