50CAL Mavic Air 2 filter set ND / PL4-8-16-32 (4 pieces)
- Note: not suitable for DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom
- High-quality camera lens filters for the DJI Mavic Air 2 .
- Improves the quality of your drone photos and video recordings .
- Orange color in images on this page is not reflected in the images.
- Simple and quick (dis) assembly of the filter.
- Super lightweight (0.76 - 0.80 grams), made of high-quality aluminum.
- No adverse effect on the operation of the gimbal camera.
- Made of hardened optical glass (with high optical homogeneity).
- Special Coating for a scratch resistant surface.
This 50CAL ND / PL filter set consists of
- ND4 filter - for use on cloudy days with relatively little light to reduce shutter speed by 2 f-stops.
- ND8 filter - for use on cloudy days to reduce shutter speed by 3 f-stops.
- ND16 filter - for use on clear days to reduce shutter speed by 4 f-stops.
- ND32 filter - for use in bright sunlight to reduce shutter speed by 5 f-stops.
What are ND / PL filters?
Neutral Density (ND) and polarizing (PL) drone camera filters are intended to reduce and / or filter the amount of light that enters the camera. When applied correctly, ND / PL filters produce richer colors and greater contrast (such as clouds against a clear sky). Videos become smoother and cinematic due to an optimal shutter speed in combination with recording speed (frames per second). Lens filters also protect your camera lens from scratches and dust.
- DJI Mavic Air 2
No reviews found