Freewell DJI Mavic Air 2 ND1000 camera filter lange sluitertijd
DJI Mavic Air 2 ND1000 Filter Features
- Unmatched Optics: The 4K Series optics are handcrafted precisely compatible to be used with Mavic Air 2 Drone
- GimbalSafe: GimbalSafe technology ensures the filter frame goes through a rigorous lightweight test putting no negative effect on your drone gimbal
- Coating: Waterproof, Dustproof, Scrathproof, Oilproof, Color Neutral coating makes sure you get the best possible image while shooting outdoor
- Storage Protection: The filter comes with a robust magnetic filter case
DJI Mavic Air 2 ND1000 Filter Overview
- Designed to cut light by 10 f-stops making it ideal for shooting in very bright conditions and waterfalls as well
- Aimed to provide natural blur motion and decrease 'Jello' effect usually seen because of the camera's rolling shutter
- Ideal for minimizing lens flare often seen when shooting outdoors in very bright sunny conditions
- Meant to tone down highlighted colors while filming outdoors
What are ND / PL filters?
Neutral Density (ND) and polarizing (PL) drone camera filters are intended to reduce and / or filter the amount of light entering the camera. When applied correctly, ND / PL filters provide fuller colors and greater contrast (like clouds against a clear sky). Videos become smoother and cinematic due to an optimal shutter speed in combination with recording speed (frames per second). Lens filters also protect your camera lens from scratches and dust.
Read more about ND / PL filters for drones with camera here.
No reviews found
DO YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS?
|Call us during office hours: +31 (0) 85 301 2306|
|Ask our Online Helpdesk or e-mail .|