50CAL DJI Mavic Air 2 ND8/PL drone camera filter
DJI Mavic Air Camera Lens Filter features
- High-quality drone camera lens filters for the DJI Mavic Air 2 .
- Improves the quality of your drone photos and video recordings .
- Simple and quick (dis) assembly of the filter.
- Super lightweight (0.76 - 0.80 grams).
- No adverse effect on the operation of the gimbal camera.
- Made of hardened optical glass (with high optical homogeneity).
- 16-layer multi-coating for a scratch-resistant surface.
- Unparalleled Optics: Optics are precision hand crafted and are compatible for use with Mavic Air 2 Drone.
- GimbalSafe: GimbalSafe technology ensures each filter frame goes through rigorous lightweight testing, which will have no negative effect on your drone gimbal.
- Coating: waterproof, dustproof, scratch resistant, oil resistant, color neutral coating ensures you get the best possible image when shooting outdoors.
- Storage protection: Each filter kit comes with a rugged magnetic filter housing and a microfiber cloth.
ND8 filter compatible with Mavic Air 2 Drone
The Freewell Gear ND8 filter compatible with DJI Mavic Air 2 is designed to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor, slowing the camera's shutter speed by 3 f-stops. This is extremely useful for creating realistic and sharp images, especially in cloudy daylight.
What are ND / PL filters?
Neutral Density (ND) and Polarizing (PL) drone camera filters are intended to reduce and / or filter the amount of light entering the camera. When applied correctly, ND / PL filters provide richer colors and greater contrast (such as clouds against a clear sky). Videos become smoother and more cinematic due to an optimal shutter speed in combination with recording speed (frames per second). Lens filters also protect your camera lens from scratches and dust.
Read more about ND / PL filters for drones with camera here .
No reviews found
DO YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS?
|Call us during office hours: +31 (0) 85 301 2306|
|Ask our Online Helpdesk or e-mail .|