50CAL DJI Mavic Air 2 + Air 2s LiPo Safety Bag veiligheidszakje Medium (2 accu's)
- Storage space for up to 2x DJI Mavic Air 2 acu batteries
- Travel safely on the plane with well-packaged DJI Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery 50CAL batteries .
- Safe storage and travel with LiPo batteries: explosion-proof, fire-retardant and heat-resistant.
- Comply with the safety requirements of airlines worldwide so that you can take them with you in your (hand) bag on board aircraft.
- Available in 3 sizes for 1, 2 or 3 DJI Mavic Air 2 LiPo Intelligent Flight Battery batteries
On vacation / flight with your drone?
Many airlines require that you securely pack your drone LiPo batteries during the flight. These LiPo battery safety bags from 50CAL are fire-retardant and explosion- proof . Always check before your trip whether you need LiPo battery safety bags during the flight.
High-quality materials: explosion-proof & fire-retardant
These LiPo battery / accu safety safety bags are specially designed for the safe transport of your LiPo drone batteries. The LiPo battery / accu safety bags are made of high quality glass fiber reinforced materials that are fire-retardant and explosion-proof and prevent a defective LiPo battery from causing greater problems. The large fireproof bag can accommodate multiple DJI Mavic Air 2 batteries for safe transport and storage. Sewn from dense fiberglass cloth and fastened with a Velcro closure it keeps your batteries 100% safe.
Airplane Regulations for the Carriage of Lithium Ion Batteries
Batteries or lithium metal or lithium ion batteries for consumer electronics are only allowed in cabin baggage. No more than two pieces and no more than 100 Wh each.
You can only check lithium-ion batteries in your luggage if the battery is installed (or integrated in) your electronic device and the capacity does not exceed 100 Wh. Spare batteries and batteries that are not installed anywhere must not be carried in the luggage!
All: LiPo accumulators / batteries that are not in the transported equipment must be packed in such a way that there is no possibility of closing contacts (for example, by placing them in a retail package, or by wrapping open posts with insulating tape, or by each battery in a special protective case).
No reviews found
DO YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS?
|Call us during office hours: +31 (0) 85 301 2306|
|Ask our Online Helpdesk or e-mail .|