Fast Kingston 64GB microSD card [70MB / s writing] incl SD adapter
We have already made the best choice for you
Want to fly your DJI drone all day long without having to empty the standard 16GB card? Our Kingston Micro SD cards are super fast and reliable, including a handy SD adapter for card readers and laptops!
- Super fast reading and writing: less chance of irrecoverable corrupt files (loss of images).
- Read / Read: 170 MB / s
- Write / write: 70 MB / s (!!!)
- Mini (1&2)mal chance of corrupt files
- including handy SD adapter for card readers and laptops
Super fast and very reliable
Don't take unnecessary risk of losing unique, precious recordings with cheap tickets. This high quality, super fast and very reliable Kingston 64GB microSD - CL3 UHS-I 170R / 70W incl SD adapter is a must for every drone pilot, especially if you film a lot in 4K. Due to the high transfer speeds (170 MB / s read, 70 MB / s write) it always goes well and the high quality of this SDXC card also ensures that your valuable recordings do not fall victim to "Unable to render. File corrupt". In other words, your beautiful once in a lifetime images have become corrupted and irreparably unusable. That is not worth the few euros you can save with a cheaper ticket, is it?
Includes handy SD adapter
In addition, this Kingston 64GB microSDXC card - CL3 UHS-I 170R / 70W incl SD adapter so that you can easily and quickly transfer your files to most laptops that are standard equipped with a built-in SD card reader (possibly using a separate card. reader).
Ticket included with DJI Mini Pro and DJI Spark?
- The DJI Mini Pro ( Fly More Combo ) comes with a standard 16GB card. Exactly enough, but with nothing left, and in 4K just like that.
- The DJI Spark ( Fly More Combo ) comes without an SD card!
- The DJI Mini Air comes without an SD card, but has 8GB of internal storage
- The DJI Mini 2 Pro and Zoom come without an SD card, but have 8GB of internal storage
- The DJI Mini (1&2) comes without an SD card and has no internal storage
Which ticket do I need?
- 32GB micro-SD card with adapter
- Enough if you record 1080p Full HD video and don't mind emptying * regularly.
- Fills up very quickly with 4K video recordings.
- 64GB micro-SD card with adapter
- Ideal if you make full HD recordings (1080p) and do not want to empty regularly.
- Enough if you shoot 4K and don't mind emptying * regularly.
- 128GB micro-SD card with adapter
- Ideal if you record 4K video and do not want to empty it regularly.
* Copying the content and formatting the card is relatively simple and efficient thanks to the included SD adapter that makes the micro-SD card suitable for most modern (er) laptops. Emptying a full 32GB card takes about 15-20 minutes.
Tip! Format the SD card before each flight in the drone using the app. This ensures that the card works optimally with less chance of unrecoverable files (and disappointments). ALWAYS take the best shots twice !
- Insta 360 One R
No posts found