Snelle Kingston 32GB microSD kaart incl SD adapter [85MB/s schrijfsnelheid]
We have already made the best choice for you
Want to fly your DJI drone all day long without having to empty the standard 16GB card? Our Kingston Micro SD cards are super fast (UHS-1 - 90R / 80W) and come standard with a handy SD adapter for your laptop!
- Super fast reading and writing
- read / read: 100 MB / s
- write / write: 70 MB / s (!!!)
- Minimal chance of corrupt files
- including handy SD adapter
Super fast and very reliable
Don't take unnecessary risk of losing unique, precious recordings with cheap tickets. This high quality, super fast and very reliable Kingston Canvas React 32 GB microSDHC - Class 10 / UHS-I (U3) - 100R / 70W incl SD adapter is a must for every drone pilot, especially if you film a lot in 4K. Due to the high transfer speeds (90 MB / s read, 80 MB / s write) it always goes well and the high quality of this SDXC card also ensures that your precious recordings do not fall victim to "Unable to render. File corrupt". In other words, your beautiful once in a lifetime images have become corrupted and irreparably unusable. That is not worth the few euros you can save with a cheaper ticket, is it?
Includes handy SD adapter
In addition, this Kingston Canvas React 32 GB microSDHC - Class 10 / UHS-I (U3) - 100R / 70W incl SD adapter so that you can easily and quickly transfer your files to most laptops that are standard equipped with a built-in SD card reader (possibly using a separate card reader).
Ticket included with DJI Mavic Pro and DJI Spark?
- The DJI Mavic Pro ( Fly More Combo ) comes with a standard 16GB card. Exactly enough, but with nothing left, and in 4K just like that.
- The DJI Spark ( Fly More Combo ) comes without an SD card!
- The DJI Mavic Air comes without an SD card, but has 8GB of internal storage
- The DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom come without an SD card, but have 8GB of internal storage
Which ticket do I need?
- 32GB micro-SD card with adapter
- Enough if you record 1080p Full HD video and don't mind emptying * regularly.
- Fills up very quickly with 4K video recordings.
- 64GB micro-SD card with adapter
- Ideal if you make full HD recordings (1080p) and do not want to empty regularly.
- Enough if you shoot 4K and don't mind emptying * regularly.
- 128GB micro-SD card with adapter
- Ideal if you record 4K video and do not want to empty it regularly.
* Copying the content and formatting the card is relatively simple and efficient thanks to the included SD adapter that makes the micro-SD card suitable for most modern (er) laptops. Emptying a full 32GB card takes about 15-20 minutes.
- Action Cameras
- DJI Action 2 actioncam
- DJI Osmo Action
- Insta 360 One R
No reviews found
DO YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS?
|Call us during office hours: +31 (0) 85 301 2306|
|Ask our Online Helpdesk or e-mail .|