DJI Mini 2.7K / 12MP camera drone (WiFi)
The smallest super drone ever from DJI
'The best camera is the camera you always have with you'. And that applies more than ever to the new DJI Mavic Mini. With this drone, no one has an excuse not to have a flying camera with them: super compact and light, very well priced, incredible specifications and even your grandma can fly it. If you have this drone with you on vacation, we promise that afterwards your family and friends will sit breathless and open-mouthed looking at your "holiday snapshots": incredible panoramas and vistas, shot at hundreds of meters in Full-HD 1080p or even 2.7K.
The Mavic Mini offers an incredible flight time of up to 30 mins for the size. All other drones of this size reach 12 mins at the most. A long flight time offers a lot of extra freedom because there is nothing more annoying than having to return home due to a low battery when you just wanted to take that perfect shot. This flight time (up to 30 mins) in such a small drone is an absolute game changer.
So if you have been thinking about a drone for a long time but do not know which one, or think the price is too high, we can make it easy for you: there is simply no better drone than the new DJI Mavic Mini. DJI is the market leader in drones with light years distance and they prove it again with this drone, in which a series of developments since 2016 (with the first Mavic Pro) culminate in this incredible drone. And best of all: with the DJI Mavic Mini you are a big step ahead of European regulations because this drone falls (with a great distance) in the lightest category for which you do not need extensive training.
Features DJI Mavic Mini - the everyday FlyCam
- Super compact and lightweight (249 grams, with battery)
- A whopping 30 mins flight by newest Li-ion 2S technology
- Super stable images due to 3-axis mechanical stabilization, even in rough wind.
- Please note: the range of the live video feed of this drone varies from 200 to 2000 meters depending on circumstances.
The connection for operation is less dependent on interference than the video feed, which requires a relatively large amount of bandwidth.
- Incredible recordings up to 2.7K video and 12 megapixel photos
- Extensive quickshots & intelligent flight modes with which even a beginner can make professional recordings
- New DJI Fly app for Android & iOS (Apple iPad & iPhone)
- Simplified video recording and editing
- No automatic obstacle avoidance
- No Active Tracking (Intelligent Flight Mode)
- No internal storage capacity for photos and videos. Micro SD card not included.
We recommend a super fast 32GB card for the DJI Mavic Mini. Or: View all Micro SD cards.
No need to pay VAT with a European VAT number?
With us you can easily settle with shifted tax. Read more about ICP invoice.
A worthy successor to DJI Spark and Mavic Air
The new Mavic Mini is a more than worthy successor to the DJI Spark and DJI Mavic Air in every way, with the latest technological improvements from the Mavic 2. Enthusiasts know that we can have high expectations for DJI and usually exceed them. DJI is known for its extremely compact drones with market-leading specifications, and the DJI Mavic Mini pushes the boundaries again. The DJI Mavic Mini is a super compact drone with groundbreaking specifications where everyone effortlessly takes stunning aerial photos and videos.
Take beautiful stabilized aerial photos and videos.
Transform every moment into a work of art. Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and clear, ultra-smooth visuals.
Mileage range with a FPV remote controller
See what your Mavic Mini sees. A special remote controller maintains an HD, low-latency video feed at a distance of up to 2 km. Detachable control sticks can be easily stored in the remote controller for extra portability.
Flying extra long for up to 30 mins!
Less battery charging, more flying. Thanks to the Mini Mini's weight, it stays in the air longer than comparable consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully charged battery.
Cinematic is Simple
Complex shots are easier than ever. Photos that look like they're from a Hollywood movie set are just a few taps away from Mavic Mini's QuickShot modes, including Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot and Mavic Mini will perform an extensive preset motion while recording. Take the auto-generated short video and instantly share it with friends on social media.
Quieter movements for compositions that impress. Lower the flight speed and movements of Mavic Mini for an extra layer of precision and stability. This mode is especially useful when flying in tight or complex spaces or discovering hart-to-reach places.
Find scenic shooting locations near you
The DJI Fly app gives users integrated access to SkyPixel, a social media platform that allows users to share their aerial photos and videos. To view work, share your own work and even discover popular aerial photo spots in your area.
Get the most out of your Mavic Mini with various handy drone accessories:
- Two-way charging hub
The two-way charging hub can charge up to three batteries in succession. It can also be used to store and transport batteries, and even as a power bank to charge your mobile device.
- DIY Creative Kit
Make your FlyCam truly yours with this kit of shell stickers and colourful markers.
- Charging station
Release your Mavic Mini while charging with this handy charging station.
- DJI Mavic Mini bag
Easily pack your Mavic Mini and two-way charging hub with this signature shoulder bag that's perfect for everyday use.
- Snap adapter
Personalize your Mavic Mini with a wide range of compatible accessories when using the Snap adapter.
- Propeller holder
This lightweight propeller holder protects your FlyCam propellers from damage during transport. It can also be used to attach your Mavic Mini to your bag or belt.
- DJI Mavic Mini (1)
Het maximale bereik van jouw drone onder CE.
Let op: onder FCC kun je verder vliegen maar je drones kiest automatisch CE of FCC op basis van lokatie. In Europa geldt CE. Hoe je toch om kunt schakelen naar FCC kun je vinden via Google
- 249 gram
- Cinematic (C) - extra rustig en vloeiend bewegen
- Positioning (P) - normale bediening & snelheid
- Sport (S) - maximale snelheid & manoeuvreren
- Cinematic Mode - langzamer bewegen / roteren voor vloeiender opnamen
- Point of Interest - de drone vliegt een baan rondom een doelwit
- Quickshot - supersnel cinematische drone shots met effect
- Smart Return To Home (RTH) - automatisch op tijd terugkeren naar zender of vertrekpunt
- Tripod - extreem veel controle voor vloeiende cinematisch opnamen
- Asteroid - de drone vliegt van je af omhoog en maakt aan het einde een 360° opname
- Boomerang - de drone beweegt, gericht op een punt, in een boemerang baan
- Circle - de drone maakt een opname in een cirkel gericht op een vast punt
- Dronie - de drone vliegt achterwaarts van je af omhoog
- Helix - de drone beweegt in een helix baan gericht op een vast punt
- Rocket de drone vliegt recht omhoog
- 1.2/3 " (inch)
- 12 megapixels
- 100 - 3200 (Auto)
- 100 - 1600 (auto)
- 100-3200 (manual)
- Electronisch: 4-1/8000 s
- 16:9: 4000×2250
- 4:3: 4000×3000
- Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 s
- Single shot
- 2.7 K: 2720×1530 25/30 p
- FHD: 1920×1080 25/30/50/60 p
- MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)