50CAL Filter ND8/PL voor DJI Osmo Pocket
50CAL Filter ND8 PL for DJI Osmo Pocket
Neutral Density (ND) and polarizing (PL) drone camera filters are intended to reduce and / or filter the amount of light that enters the camera. When applied correctly, ND / PL filters can make a big difference in color depth and contrast, and videos become smoother and cinematic due to an optimal shutter speed in combination with recording speed (frames per second).
High-quality ND8 filter for DJI Osmo Pocket
You use this filter to remove an excessive amount (3 f / stops) of light, which is necessary if the shutter speed of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone is towards 1/500 sec. threatens to go. At the same time, the filter counteracts reflections and the colors become more vivid.
- Neutral Density (ND) filter with adjustable polarizer
- Strong magnetic connection with Osmo Pocket for sturdy and fast mounting
- ND8 : corrects 3 stops of light. Suitable for the middle of the day and partly cloudy days.
- Your videos will be smoother / more cinematic with correct shutter speed.
- Reduce glare and glare.
- Improved contrast and color depth.
- Adjustable polarization by turning the gold ring
The advantages of ND / PL filters:
- your photos and videos are less likely to be overexposed in bright sunlight,
- your images get more color depth and contract,
- your videos will be smoother / more cinematic,
- less glare and reflection (PL filters).
ND camera filters are important drone accessories
Gray filters are perfect accessories for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro because, as with normal photo and video cameras, they are necessary to solve some lighting problems. ND filters reduce the amount of incoming light on the sensor and therefore prevent overexposed parts in your images. But an ND filter also makes slower shutter speeds possible, and that is important when setting the correct frame rate for your camera. The shutter speeds with video are simply different than with a photo camera.
No reviews found