LifThor Sif CS-II CrystalSky monitor holder for DJI Mavic & Spark
The only tablet holder that does not cover your transmitter!
This innovation support for DJI CrystalSky monitors is specially designed for the latest remote controllers of DJI camera drones, it is very light and yet super sturdy and rigid. Due to the unique shape, the transmitter is not hidden behind the tablet, and you always have a clear view of all functions of the DJI drone remote controller. In addition, this tablet holder offers a much more neutral viewing angle on the tablet, which makes it much more comfortable to watch your DJI CrystalSky monitor for a longer time without neck complaints. This allows you to focus longer and better on operating your DJI drone with camera.
Super light but sturdy
These tablet holders are very light, yet very sturdy and rigid. The headset can be tightened securely, allowing even the DJI CrystalSky 7,85" monitors to easily stay in place while it is easy to adjust the angle. The sprung clamp construction keeps the tablet clamped securely so there is no risk of accidentally coming out of the jams, but also smaller iOS and Android mobile apps remain firmly in place.
- DJI Spark (Fly More Combo)
- DJI Mavic Air (Fly More Combo)
- DJI Mavic Pro (Fly More Combo)
- DJI Mavic Platinum (Fly More Combo)
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom
- DJI CrystalSky 5,5" monitor
- DJI CrystalSky 7,85" monitor
- DJI CrystalSky 7,85" Ultra Brightness monitor
Features of LifThor Sif CS-II CrystalSky monitor holder
- Unique ergonomic design for comfortable viewing of your CrystalSky monitor
- Delivery includes mounting place for DJI CrystalSky & video feed cable (Micro-USB to USB-C)
- DJI CrystalSky mounting bracket not required.
- Made of 6 mm thick black Acrylic and PVC.
- Weighs only 250 grams and therefore feather-light
- Headset: solid PVC, 360 degrees adjustable
- Equipped with mounting eye for neck strap
- Removable clamp for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions (max), including clamp (WxHxD): 140 x 210 x 180 mm
- Suitable for DJI CrystalSky monitors
No posts found