50CAL DJI Mini (1&2) ND16 (4 f-stops) camere drone lens filter
- High-quality camera lens filters for the DJI Mini (1&2) .
- Improves the quality of your drone photos and video recordings .
- Simple and quick (dis) assembly of the filter.
- Super lightweight (0.76 - 0.80 grams).
- No adverse effect on the operation of the gimbal camera.
- Made of hardened optical glass (with high optical homogeneity).
- 16-layer multi-coating for a scratch-resistant surface.
Choose your filter (per item)
- ND4 filter - for use on cloudy days with relatively little light to reduce shutter speed by 2 f-stops.
- ND8 filter - for use on cloudy days to reduce shutter speed by 3 f-stops.
- ND16 filter - for use on clear days to reduce shutter speed by 4 f-stops.
- ND32 filter - for use in bright sunlight to reduce shutter speed by 5 f-stops.
What are ND / PL filters?
Neutral Density (ND) and polarizing (PL) drone camera filters are intended to reduce and / or filter the amount of light that enters the camera. When applied correctly, ND / PL filters produce richer colors and greater contrast (such as clouds against a clear sky). Videos become smoother and cinematic due to an optimal shutter speed in combination with recording speed (frames per second). Lens filters also protect your camera lens from scratches and dust.
Available 50CAL DJI Mini (1&2) filter sets
- DJI Mavic Mini (1)
- DJI Mini 2
No reviews found