Freewell DJI Osmo Pocket 1&2 IR UV camera filter
How it helps
Unfiltered CCD and CMOS sensors are extremely sensitive to UV and IR rays just outside the visible spectrum. These rays can cause light pollution and have a very negative effect on the image quality. This unique filter for camera drones can limit both UV and IR radiation and thus prevent the negative influence of light pollution on your equipment and recordings.
- 16-layer laminated optical glass Waterproof, dustproof, scratch resistant, oil resistant
- An extremely lightweight design does not adversely affect the performance of the gimbal camera
- Avoid harmful effects of UV and IR on your equipment and recordings.
- Made for use with DJI Osmo Pocket 1&2 action cam
- Lifetime Warranty
Freewell's IR - UV filters are:
- Multicoated - Freewell starts making this filter with high definition crystal clear colorless premium optical glass then applies 16 layers of multicoated (8 layers on each end) to block UV and IR rays from the outside.
- Importance of IR - UV Filter : The emission of UV rays from the sun is bad for your camera lens. Freewell UV Filter is designed to absorb almost all UV rays for brighter and sharper photos with less haze. It also acts as a protective layer that protects the lens from dirt, dust and scratches.
- DJI Osmo Pocket
No reviews found