50CAL OTG Cable 30 cm micro-USB / USB-C for DJI Spark / Mavic controller
- 30cm long USB (OTG) cable with a Micro-USB (B) plug and a USB-C, Lightning or Micro-USB (B) plug.
- Suitable for almost all screen holders (tablet and telephone) for which the supplied DJI USB cables are too short.
- Suitable for connecting mobile devices and navigation systems to other devices with suitable USB or Lightning connections.
- Connect the remote controller of your DJI camera drone to your phone or tablet.
USB OTG data cable 30 cm: transfer data effortlessly
With this OTG cable you greatly improve the range of your Mavic Air drone with camera and the quality of the live (FPV) video feed that you receive on your mobile device. The second Wi-Fi network between telephone / tablet and remote controller disrupts the Wi-Fi connection between drone and remote controller. By replacing it with a USB connection, the signal improves considerably.
Check here if your phone has a new USB-C connection
A few tips for your OTG connection
- Put the phone in airplane mode before you connect / fly.
- If the blue "Go Fly" is not visible in the DJI GO4 app: unplug the USB connector from your remote controller and then plug it in again.
Note: OTG is no longer officially supported by DJI and you may have to install an earlier firmware version to get the most out of your OTG connection. Whether missing the latest update against a more stable connection is worthwhile, we cannot advise and it depends on the updates. Many people still buy and use OTG satisfactorily and we personally do not fly without it.
Update: OTG works properly again in the latest firmware updates!
- Suitable for DJI Spark / Mavic Pro / Mavic Air Controller and for iOS and Android phones and tablets;
- 30 cm / 11.8" long for remote control;
- Supports data transfer to mobile phones and tablets;