50CAL Filter ND32 / PL for DJI Osmo Pocket
50CAL DJI Osmo Pocket - Filter ND32 PL
Neutral Density (ND) and polarizing (PL) drone camera filters are intended to reduce and / or filter the amount of light that enters the camera. When applied correctly, ND / PL filters can make a big difference in color depth and contrast, and videos become smoother and cinematic due to an optimal shutter speed in combination with recording speed (frames per second).
The ND32 filter corrects no less than 5 stops of light. You can use it if there is too much (bright) light causing your lighting to bite. The shutter speed of the camera is adjusted with this filter to 1/120 sec. for HD movies (1080/60) or to 1/60 sec. for 4K / 30. Turning the filter also activates the polarization effect, giving your images more saturated, vivid colors.
- Neutral Density (ND) filter with adjustable polarizer
- Strong magnetic connection with Osmo Pocket for sturdy and fast mounting
- ND32 : corrects 5 stops of light. Suitable for sunny days.
- Your videos will be smoother / more cinematic with correct shutter speed
- Reduce glare and glare (PL)
- Improved contrast and color depth (PL)
- Adjustable polarization by turning the gold ring
The advantages of ND / PL filters:
- your photos and videos are less likely to be overexposed in bright sunlight,
- your images get more color depth and contract,
- your videos will be smoother / more cinematic,
- less glare and reflection (PL filters).
ND camera filters are important drone accessories
Gray filters are perfect accessories for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro because, just like with normal photo and video cameras, they are necessary to solve some lighting problems. ND filters reduce the amount of incoming light on the sensor and therefore prevent overexposed parts in your images. But an ND filter also makes slower shutter speeds possible, and that is important when setting the correct frame rate for your camera. The shutter speeds with video are simply different than with a photo camera.
- DJI Osmo Pocket
No reviews found