Freewell ND1000 long exposure filter voor DJI Mavic 2 Pro
The Freeweell DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND1000 filter is an excellent solution for shooting in extremely bright conditions during the day. This innovative filter provides high quality images and super fine images in conventional daytime drone photography.
- High quality optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial photos
- 16-layer multicoated optical glass lens filters ensure crystal clear images in recorded images
- Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on the gimbal
- Simple SNAP-ON system for easier attaching / detaching
- Designed for use with DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone
- Lifetime Warranty
Why an ND 1000 filter?
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND1000 filter from Freewell is designed for perfect images when shooting in bright daylight. The ND1000 filter is ideal for taking clear and perfect images in outdoor shooting in bright conditions for long exposure photography. Freewell is the world's first to design ND1000 filters for DJI Drones, allowing you to capture the best long exposure possible even with previous DJI Mavic Pro & DJI Phantom drone series.
The Freewell DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND1000 filter is:
- Designed to limit light by 10 f-stops, making it ideal for shooting in very bright conditions and waterfalls.
- Focused on natural blur and reducing the € ËœJello 'effect
- Ideal for minimizing lens flare often seen when shooting outdoors in very bright sunny conditions.
- Intended to soften highlighted colors during outdoor filming.
No reviews found