50CAL Filter DJI Mavic Air 2 MCUV drone camera filter
50CAL FILTER DJI MAVIC AIR 2 - MCUV
- High-quality UV (Ultra Violet) lens filter for DJI Mavic Mini from 50CAL protects the camera sensor against UV radiation.
- Reduces light pollution and blur, especially from distant objects, caused by ultraviolet radiation.
- Increases color saturation and contrast (better than possible in post-processing software).
- Simple and quick (dis) assembly of the filter.
- Super lightweight (0.76 - 0.80 grams)
- No adverse effect on the operation of the gimbal camera.
- Made of hardened optical glass (with high optical homogeneity).
- Multi-coating for a scratch-resistant surface.
UV filter is designed for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and has a protective function that protects the camera lens of the drone from dust, dirt, small stones, scuffs and scratches. Made of laminated optical glass with an aluminum frame. UV filter for DJI Mavic Air 2 is lightweight and will not affect the flying performance of the drone or overload the gimbal. The UV filter protects the lens against scratches, abrasions, moisture, dust, and dirt.
The light filter is made of laminated optical glass, housed in an aluminum housing, supplied in a protective cover.
What are ND / PL filters?
Neutral Density (ND) and Polarizing (PL) drone camera filters are intended to reduce and / or filter the amount of light entering the camera. When applied correctly, ND / PL filters provide richer colors and greater contrast (such as clouds against a clear sky). Videos become smoother and more cinematic due to an optimal shutter speed in combination with recording speed (frames per second). Lens filters also protect your camera lens from scratches and dust.
- DJI Mavic Air 2
No reviews found